Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 12, 2008

End of First Week of Pre-School

It's been a rough few days, but we made it through. She's fine until I have to leave and then they have to peel her off me crying and clawing. Breaks my heart.

She's fine when I pick her up, happy and talkative about how much fun she's had. I think that she just needs to make 1 or 2 really good friends that she can look forward to being with while she is there and once that happens all will be well.

She did show and tell yesterday for the first time, she brought her bag I bought her that says "Flower Girl" on it and told the class about being in the wedding. Today she is snack helper and she got to pick out what she wanted to bring, so hopefully this gets to be a little more fun with these things to look forward to at school from time to time.

0 comments: