Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Preschool!

Things are finally slowing down from the wedding, and it's time for all things Paige! Her first day of preschool was on the 8th and it went pretty well. Her dad, Michael came over in the morning for waffles and pictures, and to walk her the 15 minutes to school with me. It's nice that we can share in these occasions together. Paige really loves it.

She had a little meltdown when we got there. She's outgoing and the life of the classroom once she gets going, but I think she has some separation anxiety. We managed to get out of there after about 15 minutes.

Of course when I picked her up she said she had so much fun and couldn't wait to go back the next day. When the next day came, however, we were right back where we started...with some tears.

Today is day 3 and it was a little better, each day less and less tears. Soon I'll be dropping her off and she'll be shoving me out the door to leave!

Here she is on her first day, we got a special hair cut for school, bangs - which is very new to her and me. She seems to like it, especially since I cut most of my hair off the same day as well.

1 comments:

virginia said...

Amber, I've been following along with your wedding for a long time now (via your Weddingbee profile). You and Paige are positively adorable! Love this blog.

- Mrs. Plumeria from Weddingbee