Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Cup and Cone

Cup and Cone is a icre cream "shack" located a few blocks from our home. One in awhile Paige and I will venture up there, by foot or by bike to have lunch.

Our oder: 2 hot dogs, one with ketchup and one with ketcup and mustard, 1 small bag of chips and a small Slushie.

The Slushie is the crowing piece, as Cup and Cone has a dozen or more flavors, Paige and I are determined to try them all. Today we had grape, and while we sipped it knowing full well it was in fact grape she was very certain that their "green flavor" was also grape, because grapes come in both colors - as would the Slushies.

Quite the logic for a 4 year old.

After a particularly large gulp, Paige asked me for a glass of water. When I asked why she wanted that when she had a Slushie, she responded that the Slushie had too much sugar in it and she needed the water in it's place.

I swear she is smarter then me most days!

This is our second flavor, in case you are wondering, the first was cherry, which Paige had no trouble finishing. Must not have been as much sugar in that one.

0 comments: