Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

What Did You Say?

I have a feeling that Paige may be absorbing more of the Disney Channel then is needed for a 4 year old. Every day something totally unexpected comes flying out of her mouth! It's so funny!

Take for instance, 2 days ago when Paige and Alex were out back playing ball. Which basically consists of Alex sitting in a lounge chair throwing the ball to Paige and her tossing it back. Alex tossed the ball to her and he totally missed her. Paige looked at him and said:

"You could learn something from your Grandmother!"

The next day, Paige and Staci, my good friend were in the car heading to the beach. As Paige LOVES music and tends to sing every word to every country song she has ever heard when it's on the radio, I was trying to get her to belt it out for Staci. I said:

"I guess you don't know the words to this one huh?

and I got back "Please, I could sing this in my sleep!"

Hahaha!

0 comments: