Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Cabin

This is the black bear at my family's cabin, he's an umbrella holder and he's been there since I was walking! I try to take a picture of Paige with it, like my dad did with me, every time we go up. Looking back for a few pic's to put in this blog, I realized I missed a few years....DRAT!

Here she is in 2006 and then this year, 2008


We just returned from a little family trip to my cabin, a little R&R before my wedding and to spend some quality time with a little girl who has been so understand that Mommy has been busy lately. She loves playing in the water, and fishing! Here's her newest catch! I think she named him Flippy :-) Isn't she cute - I love how she's dressed for fishing, like it's a fashion show :-)

1 comments:

Melissa said...

oh gosh! She is soooo cute!